Holster Recommendations For X-Calibur

If you are confused by this forum, if you have a suggestion for this forum, then please post here and we will get back to you.

Moderators: Boris, Canuck223

Can some one start a forum where users can list holsters that will fit the X-Calibur, I read Ghost made a holster but then GP changed the trigger guard shape/ some have said certain Glock holsters will fit. I am just about to purchase my first one purely due to what I have read and seen on youtube and the various web sites and forums.

Also can we have a Aussie regional forum, so that we can start to spread the word and keep in touch with each other.

I am in Australia and not many people know much about these firearms especially in Western Australia. So I will be buying without personally seeing or feeling much less shooting any of the brand. This is something I would never do on any other occasion, especially with shooters I know with 40+ years of competition shooting who tell me unless you can at least hold and see a firearm (don't buy it).

I was going to go for a cheaper 38 Super 1911 purely for variations of load, or if 9mm was considering CZ75, Tanfoglio or even STI etc. I have bit the bullet so to speak and am putting my faith in what I have seen on a computer, and a importer in Australia who I believe to be a straight shooter about his products. 8-)

I think outside the square, and am all for innovation on any products, I will have many people watching with interest about this particular X-Calibur. If it can out shoot the above mentioned firearms at High comp level (not necessarily in my hands) than I would expect orders following this, as WOM gets around and shooters jump camp.
GOOD MEN SLEEP SOUNDLY
AT NIGHT,
KNOWING THAT ROUGH MEN
STAND READY TO DO VIOLENCE ON THEIR BEHALF
Cressida

Why not start one of your own in the General Discussion forum titled Holsters for Grand Power.
eagle7840
Visitor

Give a look at Double Alpha academy site web... They have some nice sport holster for your beauty.

http://www.doublealpha.biz
Giovanni-MMT
Visitor

Return to Forum Suggestions & Help